Monday, March 29, 2010

oh my, a little behind!

yeah so I haven't forgotten about blogging.. PROMISE! just been busy.. hmm let's see, we had a good weekend, the kids were with their dad this weekend and i really did nothing, justin was working overtime.. which left me home, cleaning house and BORED! these animals almost drove me CRAZY over the weekend though, but I survived.. tonight keegan had tball practice again he did really good, needs to work on batting some but we have plans of buying him a new bat and stuff this week so this weekend he can get lots of practice in! friday is good friday so that means 3 day weekend! we are going to do lots of fun stuff and sunday is justin's birthday, audrey said he needs to dress up like the easter bunny for easter and that we can get him a easter bunny suit at walmart.. hmm im sure he would just love that! ok that's all i have time for today gotta get the house cleaned up and get some things done! goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment